Breast Cancer Support
Survivingbreastcancer.org provides breast cancer support, events and webinars at no cost to you! Whether you are looking to gain more knowledge on a particular topic or meet up with other breast cancer survivors, we have something for everyone. Join our support group which meets every Thursday Night. Attend one of our Sunday Metastatic Breast Cancer Series, or a webinar featuring experts in the field!
Almost all of our webinars are recorded so if you can't make an event, no problem. Share your email and which webinar session you'd like the recording for below and we'll send it your way!
- Tue, Mar 02VirtualPhysical activity, movement, and nutrition play a key role during and after breast cancer treatment but it can sometime be hard to know what to do when you're going through active treatment or just finished and trying to get back to "normal". Join us for as we discuss these strategies!
- Sun, Mar 14OnlineJoin us to hear a panel of men who have been diagnosed with breast cancer Learn about their experiences and how they are doing now. Male breast cancer, while less common, is just as serious of a disease.
- Sun, Mar 21WebinarJoin Kelly Grosklags in discussions around understanding grief, anticipatory loss, losing friends in the community, and collective grief followed by a Q & A session to anyone who would like to participate. See the link below to learn more about Kelly. https://conversationswithkelly.com/
- Sun, Apr 04Livestream via FB and YTJoin these three lovely women as they collaborate to speak about supporting terminally ill cancer. Learn more about their organizations through this event as well!
- Sun, Apr 18WebinarMeet the children who have lost their mothers to breast cancer. Dealing with the cancer death of a parent can come as a shock even if your parent had been sick for a long time. It might feel unfair, be overwhelming, and can come as a shock.