Surviving Breast Cancer provides breast cancer support, events, and webinars at no cost to you! Whether you are looking to gain more knowledge on a particular topic or meet up with other breast cancer survivors, we have something for everyone.
Join our Support Group which meets every Thursday night. Attend one of our Sunday Metastatic Breast Cancer Series. Explore a live webinar featuring experts in the field. Move your body and mind with us every Monday. We even have a monthly Breast Cancer Book Club!
Learn More and RSVP for Upcoming Events & Programs
- Multiple DatesThu, Nov 30Online EventNov 30, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTOnline EventNov 30, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTOnline EventIBC 2.0 is a private support group for individuals who have graduated from our standing Thursday Night Thrivers-IBC. Our IBC 2.0 group dives into topics, questions, and concerns on a deeper level as members already know one another and have graduated from TNT-IBC.
- Multiple DatesThu, Nov 30VirtualNov 30, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTVirtual
- Multiple DatesMon, Dec 04Online EventDec 04, 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM ESTOnline Event
- Multiple DatesMon, Dec 04Online EventDec 04, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTOnline EventDec 04, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTOnline EventHow can we dial down the noise in our daily lives to listen to the story emerging within ourselves? In this interactive session, we will come together to reflect on the personal narratives that give shape and meaning to our lives and find community in the experiences we share.
- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 07VirtualDec 07, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTVirtual
- Multiple DatesTue, Dec 12Online EventDec 12, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM ESTOnline Event
- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 14Online EventDec 14, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTOnline Event
- Multiple DatesMon, Dec 18Online EventDec 18, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTOnline Event
- Thu, Dec 21VirtualDec 21, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTVirtual
- Wed, Jan 24LivestreamJan 24, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTLivestream