The Site is designed for educational and informational purposes only, as a resource to individuals affected by breast cancer. The information provided is general in nature. Because this website is an educational service that provides general information and personal experiences, the material found on www.survivingbreastcancer.org is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
For answers to specific health care questions or concerns, you should consult your healthcare provider(s), as treatment for each patient varies with individual circumstances. The content is not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional counseling or medical advice. This website does not and is not intended to create any provider-patient relationship, and should not be used as a substitute to seeking consultation from qualified medical professionals. ALL EMERGENCIES SHOULD BE HANDLED BY CONTACTING YOUR DOCTOR OR CALLING 911 IMMEDIATELY.
All information provided to the general public on this website is intended solely for your educational and personal use and is strictly informational. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of available or access through your use of the Site is solely your responsibility. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Site. Unauthorized use may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. If you become aware of misuse of our Site, please contact us
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Site, Survivingbreastcancer.org may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to Site users. The Organization has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or Sites available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Organization, and the Organization is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by the Organization. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. The website its content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the diet plans or recipes (including products and services) mentioned at should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your doctor, physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on www.survivingbreastcancer.org for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such plans if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were published on www.survivingbreastcancer.org. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. You agree to hold www.survivingbreastcaner.org, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including lawyer fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the information, resources, and activities outlined on this website.
5. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at www.survivingbreastcancer.org are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of our website and may not reflect the typical persons experience, may not apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third-party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
This information and advice published or made available through www.survivingbreastcancer.org are not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on our site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
You should not use the information on our website for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided at www.survivingbreastcancer.org is at the reader's discretion. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the information. We make no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through the www.survivingbreastcancer.org web site regarding treatment, action, or application of the information discussed. We are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of this website an/or any web site(s) linked to/from it.
The website's content and the products for sale is based upon the author's opinion and is provided solely on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the product sold here.