There are several ways to get support through our online communities. Our global network provides opportunity for you to connect with others who have been touched by breast cancer in a safe and supportive environment.
Our online communities enables you to receive peer-to-peer support where you can ask questions, share tips, and know you are not alone in this experience. Our network consists of those diagnosed with breast cancer, survivors, thrivers, caregivers, medical professionals, advocates, and friends.
Breast Cancer Support
Get Matched With A Mentor.
Through our partnership with ABCD and Project Life, you can now get free one-to-one support from a professionally-trained Mentor who has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and who is similar to you.
Here’s how it works:
Early Stage: If you are diagnosed with early stage breast cancer, i.e., stages I-III, complete the ABCD intake form on their website and they will be in touch to match you with a mentor.
Late Stage: If you are diagnosed with late stage breast cancer, also referred to as metastatic breast cancer or stage IV, Project Life offices mentors whether you were diagnosed de Novo, had a recurrence leading to MBC, or are experiencing progression, contact email@example.com to get matched.
These services are free, completely confidential and always available.
When completing the ABCD form or emailing Project Life, be sure to indicate you heard about the program from Survivingbreastcancer.org!
Join the community! Have access to discussion boards, insider news and information, and make connections.
Despite the circumstances in which we are meeting (breast cancer and all)
I am glad you are here and welcome you to our SBC Community.
Online Breast Cancer Support Groups
- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 07VirtualDec 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTVirtual
- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 07VirtualDec 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTVirtualDec 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTVirtualThis is your weekly breast cancer support group! It's a welcoming and inviting virtual space where you can come to meet others, ask questions, or just listen in. Our sessions are always confidential and a friendly space offering support as well a a bit of humor.
- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 14Online EventDec 14, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTOnline Event
- Multiple DatesMon, Dec 18VirtualDec 18, 2023, 7:00 PM EST – Dec 19, 2023, 7:00 PM ESTVirtualDec 18, 2023, 7:00 PM EST – Dec 19, 2023, 7:00 PM ESTVirtualÚnete a nuestro grupo de apoyo emocional dirigido por una experimentada psicóloga para recibir el apoyo necesario mientras enfrentas el desafío del cáncer. El diagnóstico de cáncer puede traer consigo una carga emocional abrumadora, y estamos aquí para ayudarte a transitar este camino.
- Thu, Dec 21VirtualDec 21, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTVirtual
- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 28Online EventDec 28, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTOnline EventDec 28, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTOnline EventIBC 2.0 is a private support group for individuals who have graduated from our standing Thursday Night Thrivers-IBC. Our IBC 2.0 group dives into topics, questions, and concerns on a deeper level as members already know one another and have graduated from TNT-IBC.