Position: Social Media Manager - Marketing and Community
(Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
Hours per week: 10-20, Position is remote, unpaid, part-time.
Our growing non-profit, which is at the intersection of health care, technology, and customer service, would like to bring on a Social Media Manager. The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious, creative, individual looking to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy with the end goal of increasing followers and engagement across multichannel platforms. We offer a flexible schedule, extensive training, and mentorship, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and valuable work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Responsible for managing the organizations online social media accounts
· Responsible for growing followers, engagement, and collecting email addresses.
· Engage with health care professionals and those diagnosed with breast cancer via the various platforms platform
· Engage and develop community via our online networks
· Promote webinars, events and programs
· Solicit blogs, stories, and content for our website and newsletter
· Enhance our digital presence on social media while maintaining our brand and voice
· Create graphics and content
· Take on additional tasks and responsibility as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must be passionate about our cause and our work
Must be reliable and able to maintain confidentiality
Must have strong public speaking skills and enjoy meeting new people
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Self-directed and able to work without supervision
Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
· Must be 18 years or older
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume and three references to William@survivingbreastcancer.org