Position: Content Writer
Hours per week: 10-20, position is remote, unpaid, part-time.
Our growing non-profit, which is at the intersection of health care, technology, and customer service, would like to bring on a Content Writer Intern for a semester with the option of extending. The successful candidate be a driven, ambitious, creative, individual looking to learn on the job and develop skills to excel and create a career in communications, digital media, content marketing, advocacy, and public health. We offer a flexible schedule working remotely, extensive training, and mentorship, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside while gaining valuable work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Responsible for researching health care topics, gathering content and writing articles for publication on our website and for distribution in our weekly newsletter.
· Research trending and hot topics related to breast cancer, treatment, and advocacy
· Create content for feature landing pages
· Collaborate with social media teams to disseminate content and grow survivingbreastcancer.org’s brand and subscriber list.
· Take on additional tasks and responsibility as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must enjoy writing and have strong writing, communication and proof reading skills.
· Must be passionate about our cause and our work
Must be reliable and able to maintain confidentiality
· Enthusiastic about health care, advocacy, and promoting breast cancer awareness
Self-directed and able to work without supervision
Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
· Must be 18 years or older
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume and writing sample to William@survivingbreastcancer.org